black cat of the dice Index du Forum

black cat of the dice Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Why Can I Like Another Business On Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    black cat of the dice Index du Forum -> channel d'accueil -> black cat of the dice
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wileans

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 02:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Why Can I Like Another Business On Facebook Répondre en citant

Why Can I Like Another Business On Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. How can I post on another page, as my business page, if my business page is on business manager? Sorry this migration is terrible and very confusing. How to comment and like posts as your page 4. Skip to primary navigation Skip to content Skip to primary sidebarSpiderworking.com - Social Media For Small BusinessSocial Media Help for Small BusinessHeader RightTel:+353 1 442 9410 Mail: wavespiderworking.com Main navigationHome About Speaking Services Facebook Advertising Management Consultation Training Blogging Clinics Facebook Advertising Clinic Blog Podcast Clinics Blogging Clinics Facebook Advertising Clinic Get In Touch You are here: Home / Facebook / Dont Panic You Can Still Like & Comment On Facebook Pages As Your BusinessDont Panic You Can Still Like & Comment On Facebook Pages As Your Business April 6, 2016 by Amanda Webb 18 Comments Share54 Share38 Tweet +1 Pin4 WhatsApp StumbleShares 96Facebook business page changes what you need to know It can be tough using Facebook for business. Let me know if you have any further problems or get stuck. Thanks for the comment Tashia Hi amanda I have a question I am trying to like post shared by fans or people who liked my page as my business am I able to do this? Amanda Webb Hi Tashia, Yes if they have shared the post from your page, and if its a public post you can. Liking and commenting on mobile So far everything I have shown you works on the web. Primary SidebarSearch this website Get Social SnacksWeekly Podcasts, Videos, Tips & Downloads * indicates required Email Address * First Name * Recent Posts The Curse Of The Evaporating Blog Ending And How To Fix It Blogcentric #105 Will You Nurture Your Scanners? How To Write Online Content That People Just Get Blogcentric #104 Go Large With Your Content Projects & Ignite Your Content Marketing Strategy 1 Minute Moment #98 Follow Spiderworking Amanda Webb - Spiderworking Archives Archives Select Month January 2018 December 2017 November 2017 October 2017 September 2017 August 2017 July 2017 June 2017 May 2017 April 2017 March 2017 February 2017 January 2017 December 2016 November 2016 October 2016 September 2016 August 2016 July 2016 June 2016 May 2016 April 2016 March 2016 February 2016 January 2016 December 2015 November 2015 October 2015 September 2015 August 2015 July 2015 June 2015 April 2015 March 2015 February 2015 January 2015 December 2014 November 2014 October 2014 September 2014 July 2014 June 2014 May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November 2011 October 2011 September 2011 August 2011 July 2011 June 2011 May 2011 April 2011 March 2011 February 2011 January 2011 December 2010 November 2010 October 2010 September 2010 August 2010 July 2010 June 2010 May 2010 April 2010 March 2010 February 2010 January 2010 December 2009 November 2009 October 2009 June 2009 Categories Categories Select Category Blogging Book Review Case Study Competition Events Facebook Facebook Advertising Facebook Competitions Google+ Instagram Linkedin Monitoring Newsletters opinion Partners Pinterest Podcast Privacy rules Seminar SEO Social Media Social Seven Roundup Strategy Tip tools Tutorial Twitter Video 30 second video pitch booth Interview Video Tips Website Design Your Questions Answered YouTube Copyright 2017 Spiderworking.com - Social Media For Small Business All Rights Reserved . Whether its a change in the newsfeed algorithm or a layout change they really know how to keep you on your toes. But for me, the worst change is that clicking the notification button takes you to the top of the post instead of to the comment/reply that triggered the notification. HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com. How to comment and like posts as your page Once again there are two ways of doing this: If you see a post in your business page newsfeed (see 1 above). Start typing the name of the page you want to like and select it from the drop-down menu Click Save Search for the page you want to Like The second method is accessible whenever you visit a page on Facebook: Click the three dots on the far right-hand side of the pages cover photo Select Like as your page from the drop-down menu Choose the page you want to Like from Click the three dots to like as your page 3. If you were using a fake profile to manage your account Facebook may well have migrated your page to a Business Manager account. Home About Speaking Coaching Facebook Ad Services Social Site Quick Audit Products Facebook Advertising Secrets How to Use Facebook to Grow Your Business How to Use Twitter to Grow Your Business How to Use Facebook to Get Leads for Your Business Social Media Manager School Events Free Webinars Blog Contact me Stand Up Comedy 404 Error Apologies, but the page you're looking for can't be found. Every time you think you know what you are doing Facebook change something. If the person you want to comment on has their post privacy set to friends you wont be able to do it. .. I also double as, Grandma Mary Social Media Edutainer, but more about her later. Follow tip 3 above. Liking and commenting on mobile 5. How do you know if you have Business Manager? If Facebook switched you over you will notice that you have a grey toolbar at the top of the screen rather than a blue one. Your post is the most useful I have seen on the subject of liking another business using my business page. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Bookmarked! Amanda Webb Glad you found it useful. Where to find your business page Facebook feed Facebook have moved this to a link in your pages sidebar. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. A search bar will appear Click Like other pages to reveal the search bar. Kevin This doesnt work. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Instead, youll need to access Facebook via your mobile browser (Safari, Chrome etc). When you Like or Comment from here it automatically appears as being from your Facebook page. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies 5a02188284
how to get into other peoples facebook accountfacebook chat for htc ozonecheat engine for top eleven facebookdownload facebook v3.2.2facebook key schoolhow do i get lots of likes on my facebook pagecara menggunakan facebook password breakerdescargar el chat facebook para nokia c3facebook hacker 2011 myegyfacebook canvas app iframe

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 02:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    black cat of the dice Index du Forum -> channel d'accueil -> black cat of the dice Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange